5310 N Ocean Blvd
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Toll Free: 877-603-9206
Check-In: After 4PM
Check-In Age: 21
Property Amenities: Outdoor Oceanfront Pools, Indoor Pool, Lazy River, Whirlpools, Exercise Room, Indoor Kiddie Pool.
Room Amenities: Private Balconies, Kitchen, Refrigerator, Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Basic Cookware and Dinnerware, Free Wi-Fi, Climate Control, Hair Dryers, Safe, Iron, Ironing Board, Cable TV, Linens, Towels, Washer/Dryer.
Your remaining balance is due upon check in** and can be paid via major credit card* or debit card. Credit or debit cards must have a VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express logo and must be imprinted with the cardholder’s name; matching photo ID must also be presented. We are unable to accept checks, money orders, cash, pre-paid cards, gift cards or foreign currencies. *A 2.5% convenience fee will be added at check in for credit card payments, however this fee is waived for debit card payments. **Some packages/special offers may have different deposit/payment requirements. Please refer to the details of the rate plan.
South Wind Vacation Interruption Protection (VIP) Plan
By declining the VIP Plan, you understand that the following will apply to your reservation:
If the VIP plan is not purchased: Your deposit is fully-refundable up until 14 days prior to your arrival. Within 14 days of arrival, your first night’s deposit is non-refundable. Changes to your arrival must be made at least 7 days prior to your arrival date. There is a $20 fee should you need to change your dates. There will not be any refunds for early departure.
*Any changes will require your booking to be re-calculated based on the current best available rate and the new actual length of stay. VIP Plan is not valid with winter monthly snowbird rentals.
Accidental Damage Protection
- The Accidental Damage Protection Plan is an optional fee that is $39.99.
- This plan provides coverage for up to $1,000 of accidental damage.
- This may include but is not limited to; furniture damage, scratches, scuffs or spills on carpet, bedspreads, broken lamp or scratches or scuffs to walls.
- This fee is non-refundable and is added to your balance.
- Any damage claim must be reported to the resort prior to check-out.
- The Accidental Damage Protection Plan does not cover intentional or malicious damage due to abuse or damage incurred while violating resort guidelines. For example, this may include but is not limited to smoking, pets, parties or other resort guidelines.
- If you opt to decline this optional coverage, a $200 preauthorization to a credit card will be required at check in to cover potential damage.
testimonialswhat our guests say
Great location on the beach. The view from the room was breathtaking. Can't wait to visit again!Stacy and Ericka
The only place I stay when I come to the beach. My home away from home. Clean condos and friendly people...love it!!Serena L.
We’ve stayed here twice and it’s pure paradise!!Tammy Z.
The location is quiet but convenient to shopping, dining, and attractions. The hotel is always clean and well-maintained. The staff is always helpful and polite. One stay and you will never go elsewhere.Mary P.
It is the best vacation. They have thought of everything and all your needs. It is a home away from home. Beautiful resort. Highly recommend that you choose to stay there.Carol J.
My favorite place....my happy place!Tina M.